Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pinteresting Day

I want to keep up with posting, but I am so tired I haven't been doing much projecting. The good news is, yesterday Abigail and I had a great day. I finally got to spend some real, quality time with her. We played outside for a while, read lots of stories, and had a great bedtime that wasn't rushed. It was definitely a much needed day with my baby girl! I can't wait to get that print from my last post up in a frame next to my bed to remind me every day to enjoy my sweet babies.

T Patrick is going to be crawling any day now. He is up on all fours like a champ, has been for like a month now, and now he is really rocking and ready to go. He just has to figure out how to do it :-) We brought out the pack n play last night to try getting him used to sleeping on a flat surface again. He slept pretty well last night really. I think he only woke up once at 3, but I could be wrong. I had to let Stewie outside at 12:30, and everything in the middle of the night just kind of runs together for me. So we'll just be optimistic and say he only woke up once. I brought a dining room chair in our room for now to nurse him in until we can get the Tullsta chair from Ikea. Which I've discovered is really a necessity, because I almost fell off the dining chair multiple times during our nursing session last night. I am pretty wobbly when I'm half asleep, so arms to keep my contained are a must!

Abigail had daycare this morning, so I was able to get a bit of work done on my friend's curtains. I am inching my way towards being done, but it is taken much longer than I hoped it would. So I think a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Lindsey is necessary for having patience with me!

Once Abigail got home, I got to work on painting the bottom of our kitchen table. I will be writing a full post on that sometime when I can get the photos together.

And now, for the meat of this post, I am leaving you with some stuff I am LOVING on Pinterest right now. Because who doesn't love some house eye candy??












Isn't that kitchen amazing? Click on the source to see the before and be even more amazed. Best thing is that it only cost a little over $1000! It looks pretty easy to turn your kitchen into something light and bright like this! (Although there is nothing easy about painting cabinets when you have two kids under two!)





This night stand is awesome. And also kind of simple. I think maybe I will make it one day...? I emailed the designer about it, and apparently it's SUPER SPECIAL because it cost over $1000. Yep. I REALLY think I could make this though...stay tuned! I also love that pillow fabric.


Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest

I want these so bad for Abigail's room! They totally go with her new curtains I made her recently and that pin board. Love.


I have been drooling over board and batten lately. It's everywhere, everyone's doing it, and consider me on board. I love it! I really think I want to do it in our entry. We'll see if that happens this winter. If not, I will definitely be doing some in our next abode!

That's all for now folks, little bubba is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment