Friday, July 6, 2012

Abigail is TWO!

My little baby turned 2 years old on June 27th! This post is a little late, but nowadays everything I do is a little late. Anywho. Her actual birthday was not all that exciting, since most of her friends have moved away, so no party. (Such is the life of an "Army Brat" right?) Her birthday was on a Wednesday, but we waited til Friday to celebrate since Patrick was off work. He surprised Abigail (and me!) by coming home from the store with a Dora cake! (Just so everyone knows, I had planned on getting her a small cake too, he just beat me to it!) That afternoon we went to Jumpin' Jacks which is an indoor play place with a bunch of bouncy houses. She had a lot of fun, and really held her own bouncing with the bigger kids. She had a blast on this HUGE slide thing, and climbed up the super tall ladder all by herself! Her favorite thing to do though was pretend to drive the car video game. 










No comments:

Post a Comment