Thursday, August 2, 2012

Six Short Months

It's been a short 6 months, time sure flies when you are exhausted and taking care of 2 babies under the age of 2! (Well, if you want to get technical, I've had two babies less than or equal to the age of 2 since the end of June.) Anywho, my little man's half birthday is today! It really has gone by so fast. It makes me a little sad to think about! I feel like he was just born last week.

He had a 6 month photoshoot today with the fantastic Jennifer Magee, and he did great! He was so smiley, and well behaved. Made his mommy proud! We won't talk about his sister's lack of interest in being photographed...it feels like a knife through my heart.

I don't have any stats because his 6 month check up is tomorrow, but I will update on here after I get them.

For now, I leave you with this adorableness, courtesy of Miss Jennifer:





No comments:

Post a Comment