Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello Blog-land!

Today is Mother's Day, and so I thought it would be a good day to kick off my newest entrepreneurial adventure! I am starting a website called woodlawnlane.com where I will sell not only the best cloth diapers I have ever come acorss (the AMP diapers from Canada) but also some housewares like fun money envelopes for people interested in starting their own cash-only system to get out of or avoid debt a la Dave Ramsey, made to order curtains and pillow cases, some other items for babies like iron on monthly onesie decals to document babies first year, other vinyl decals for around the house...all kinds of things! I am just starting out on this website and blog now, so please be patient with me as I try to get them both looking nice, while taking care of my two small babies! Keep checking back here for updates about both the website AND my babies! 


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment